These pieces were part of a group exhibit that was installed at the Nu Movement Studio in Rochester, NY, on March 14, 2020. The show was to have opened with a reception on Friday, April 3, but due to the coronavirus crisis and New York on Pause order (for all non-essential businesses to close), that never happened. The work is available virtually for review, as well as here. Apologies for the glare on the piece ‘Dead or Alive, Ivy on Wall’ – I forgot to photograph the final print before framing!
All prints are original, one-of-a-kind, selenium-toned and hand-watercolored kallitypes, roughly 8 inches by 10 inches, matted and framed to size 16×20. They are available framed ($300 each), matted only/no frame ($250 each), or unmatted (print only) ($200 each), plus shipping, if needed.
Click the links to see a larger image of each available print:
- Dead and Alive, Ivy on Wall, Hoechst, Germany
- Side Door, Church of our Lady ‘della Penna’, Vasto, Italy
- Stone Path with Leaf Litter, Nordlingen, Germany
- Wooden Door, Casalbordino, Italy
- Fountain Face in the Ivy, Nordlingen, Germany
- Diamond Doors, Cividale del Friuli, Italy
Contact me at email@example.com to make a purchase.