Happy Monday everyone!
I got an email from Blurb over the weekend that my book order has shipped! Altogether I ordered 30 units. Pretty exciting!
Looks like they may be here by the first week of April, so this is my plan:
- For those of you who are local (in or near Rochester) I’ll be setting something up where you can come and collect your book and I’ll sign it/inscribe it (as you wish). Probably a morning in April. More details to come…
- For those of you in NYC, I will be bringing the books down the first weekend in May when I travel to Brooklyn to see the Frida Kahlo exhibit. That’s Friday, May 3 thru Monday, May 6. Please mark your calendars and hopefully we will connect so I can give you your book in person!
- For those of you in other states, I will email you when I get the books and will make arrangements for shipping to you.
- For those of you in Europe, I am planning a trip later this year (maybe late summer/early fall) and I’ll bring the books with me then. If I am not coming directly to your home, I will post them from Germany when I get there.
And, if you want one, but didn’t pre-order a copy, there are two options:
- I went ahead and ordered a couple extras just in case; these will be available for the same price of $70 each, and I’ll post when they are here.
- OR you could go to Blurb and buy one at their price of $120. Here’s the link.
If you have any questions, let me know.